1. Personal data
Meero collects the following Personal Data in connection with MyMeero:
- When registering for a User Account or using the MyMeero Services, You provide us with the following information:
- Contact information
- Biographical information
- Interests and Professional Information, including Billing Information
- Your Customer information.
- We collect some Data by automated means when You visit MyMeero or use the MyMeero Services:
- Browser Information: Type of browser, cookie settings
- Device Information: device, model of the hardware, operating system
- Identification Details: unique identifiers
- Network Information: IP-address
- Website Use: information about the way You interact with MyMeero website.
Generally, we use all Personal Data we collect in connection with MyMeero to provide the MyMeero Services, improve the Services, develop new products, advertise our Services, keep MyMeero secure, and comply with legal obligations.
- We use the information You provide us for the following purposes:
- Create and maintain Your User Account;
- Allow You to access and use the MyMeero Services;
- Effectuate Your subscription payments for MyMeero and perform the related accounting, auditing and billing activities;
- Provide You with information relevant to Your interests, industry and location;
- Allow You to communicate with other MyMeero users;
- Allow You to find events around You.
- We use the information collected by automated means to:
- Improve MyMeero, the MyMeero Services, develop new services;
- Provide You with account support and technical assistance when needed;
- Monitor for and fix bugs and errors;
- Monitor MyMeero for fraud, and/or illegal or impermissible use;
- Understand how our users interact with MyMeero.
- Generally, we use the Data we collect:
- For legal purposes, where necessary. For instance, we might use any of the Data we collect to comply with a court order or government request, cooperate with law enforcement, or otherwise comply with the applicable law.
3. Legal Bases
We process the Data we collect pursuant to the following legal bases:
- Contractual. We process Data to allow You to access and use the MyMeero Services, in performance of the Terms You agreed-to when You registered for a User Account.
- Legal. We process Data to comply with applicable legal and regulatory obligations, such as those related to financial reporting.
- Legitimate interests. We process Data in order to further our legitimate interests, such as the improvement of our products and services, internal development, fraud prevention.
- Consent. We process Data based on Your consent. If You want to know more about Your rights in relation to Consent, please see section 9 below.
4. Data Retention
We will keep Personal Data for the periods defined by law or official guidance, where applicable. Otherwise, Personal Data will only be kept for as long as actively used and reasonably needed to pursue the purposes listed above.
5. Optional Information
We will always mark mandatory information with an asterisk, or otherwise indicate it is mandatory. If we’re asking You for information that is not mandatory, You have the choice to enter such information.
6. Cookie Statement
7. Sharing Information
We may share some Data as part of the Services with:
- Hosting, support, payment and other service providers;
- The individuals that You choose when You send Files;
- Law enforcement and government authorities, where required or compelled;
- Partner services that allow us to improve our services and products;
- Meero entities, where required to provide the Services.
8. Data Transfer Outside the European Economic Area
Data may be transferred outside the European Union. In such cases, we will provide the appropriate measures (such as the signature of standard contractual clauses, or Privacy Shield Framework certification verification).
9. Your Rights
You have rights in relation to Your Personal Data, including: the right to access Your Data, to have Your Data deleted, and to object to or restrict certain processing activities. You can exercise Your rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to exercise certain rights, such as the right of access, we may ask You for a form of personal identification.
If You have provided us with consent for a certain processing activity, You can withdraw that consent at any time. If You do so, we will no longer process You Data in connection with that activity.
California Residents. Subject to the limits set forth in California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents may ask to be provided with i) a list of certain categories of Personal Data that have been disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the prior calendar year; and ii) the identity of third parties with whom we have shared Personal Data for their direct marketing purposes during the prior calendar year. Please note that we do not sell or share Your Personal Data with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
10. Changes to This Policy
11. Controller Information
Personal Data is collected and processed in connection with MyMeero by:
Meero SAS (“Meero”)
A company registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 800 523 664
Tel. +33 (0) 1 76 31 00 52
12. Talk to Our Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Meero has appointed a DPO to ensure good data practices and data privacy legislation compliance. You can contact Meero’s DPO at: email@example.com